You finished PT school. Completed your clinicals. But we all know that’s not the end of learning for Physical Therapists. The industry is constantly evolving and innovative treatments, tools, and technology are being perfected each year. At Highbar, you can engage in a higher level of learning.
At Highbar, we offer an unmatched professional development suite of programs for our employees. From a one-of-a-kind, in-house orthopedic residency program to dry needling and certified orthopedic manual therapist (COMT) certifications, to professional development courses, mentorship, and special interest groups.
Continuing Education and Community Building
Quarterly Saturday morning continuing education series to meet colleagues from other clinics and learn more about treating as a primary care provider of MSK.
SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS
Like-minded colleagues come together to discuss case studies and support each other in specialty areas including Pelvic Health & Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Sports, Vestibular & Concussion, and Runners ... to name a few.
LEAD THE WAY
A leadership program open to clinical staff focused on communication, time management, strategic planning, personal growth, and mentoring.
Highbar Practices are Teaching Practices
Highbar is committed to empowering positive disruptors in the physical therapy industry. That’s why we value mentorship, student clinical programs, and opportunities to teach the next generation of MSK clinicians.
- 12-week program dedicated to supporting new physical therapists' clinical onboarding
- Dedicated mentoring time each week
- Self-paced curriculum on orthopedic principles and PATTOTL-ing!
- Highbar partners with more than 50 schools
- 100% of students in their final clinical rotation rated themselves 10/10 for confidence in practicing as an entry-level physical therapist
- All Highbar clinicians are certified Student Ambassadors